Welcome to OSSTF District 19!
The OSSTF District 19-Peel advocates for all of its 3500 TBU, OTBU and PSSP members, providing protection and support to secondary public teachers in Peel Region. As a strong, effective federation OSSTF is able to:
- Promote and advance the cause of public education.
- Assure protection of the rights for all of its members.
- Bargain contracts that protect and improve working conditions.
- Offer professional growth and development.
- Have an effective political voice.
Founded in 1919, OSSTF/FEESO represents almost 60, 000 educational workers throughout Ontario. The union works to protect its diverse membership which is represented by 140 bargaining units across the province.
Let us not take thought for our separate interests, but let us help one another.